Chris joins Alistair Schneider of Startups Innovation for a wide-ranging discussion on a number of topics:
This video is brought to you by Startupsinnovation. A cool site that helps you learn about the disruption, innovation, entrepreneurship, and intrapreneurship (Basically how to survive in this ever changing world 🙂
- About Chris Kalaboukis and hHellofuture
- His book: Innovation Mastery, running the ultimate innovation program
- Corporations success/failures example
- How to unearth innovation and innovators
- Do you really need skateboard ramps and jacuzzi meeting rooms to drive an innovation-friendly environment
- How the era of endless innovation is changing employee’s expectations and recruiting of new hires and leaders – what you may need to have as a resume line going forward
- Tips to run a workshop that fosters creativity and new ideas
- Chris K’s views on “The zone to win” Geoffrey Moore’s new book that proposed the new way of running businesses in the era of disruption
- Start-up tools in the corporations: Leaner than lean?
- Corporations and Startups mingling: How to make it work
- Measuring innovation: How to..
- The power of serendipity (and what it is…)
- Homo Superiors
- Vision of the future (Note the slide says 2020 but should say 2030+…sorry)
Chris is a prolific inventor (60+ patents), exceptional innovator (headed internal banking, retail and technology innovation programs), experienced technologist, serial entrepreneur and futurist.
Latest posts by Chris Kalaboukis (see all)
Read the Original ArticleSource link